Auto Accidents

We Stand By You So You Don't Have to Stand Alone

Cheatham County Auto Accident Attorney

One in every three crashes on the Tennessee roadways result in the death or injury of the drivers or passengers or both. With over a 150,000 crashes occurring annually, chances are excellent that you or someone you know will be involved in a motor vehicle crash with an injury. When this happens, car insurers will likely be quick to settle a claim. However, before you sign anything, you should speak with an experienced, qualified personal injury attorney like Rhonda R. Crabtree.

To speak with our experienced auto accident lawyer, give us a call at (615) 235-1564 or contact us online today.

Personal Injury Attorney Representing victims Of Accidents On The Tennessee Highways

The Law Office of Rhonda R. Crabtree represents Tennessee drivers and passengers who have been injured in car crashes, motorcycle collisions, and accidents involving tractor-trailers. Attorney Rhonda R. Crabtree handles all types of vehicular liability cases including car crashes, commercial vehicle crashes, motorcycle accidents, accidents caused by spillage or improper loads, drunk driving accidents, wrongful deaths, vehicular manslaughter, and dram shop liability claims (where an establishment over-serves a patron who is driving). Her ability to represent both plaintiffs and defendants in these types of personal injury cases gives her unique insight into the workings of the Tennessee civil courts.

What to do After a Car Accident in Cheatham County

Being involved in a car accident can be a traumatic experience, but it's important to understand your rights and options for seeking compensation. Our team of experienced car accident attorneys at Rhonda R. Crabtree Attorney At Law can help you navigate the legal process and maximize your compensation.

After a car accident, it's crucial to:

  • Seek medical attention for any injuries
  • Document the accident scene and gather evidence
  • Report the accident to your insurance company
  • Consult with a knowledgeable car accident attorney

Our legal team will work tirelessly to build a strong case on your behalf and fight for the compensation you deserve. Don't wait to seek legal representation after a car accident - contact us today for a free consultation.

Maximize Your Compensation After a Car Accident

After a car accident, it's important to seek legal representation to ensure you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries and damages. Our experienced Cheatham County auto accident attorney at Rhonda R. Crabtree Attorney At Law understands the complexities of personal injury cases and will fight for your rights.

Benefits of hiring a personal injury attorney after a car accident include:

  • Expert guidance through the legal process
  • Negotiation with insurance companies for fair compensation
  • Protection of your rights and interests
  • Access to resources and experts for your case
  • Potential for higher settlement amounts

Don't navigate the aftermath of a car accident alone. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and get started on your case.

To speak with our experienced auto accident lawyer, give us a call at (615) 235-1564 or contact us online today.

Commonly Asked Questions

What should I do if I am involved in a car accident in Ashland City, TN?

If you are involved in a car accident in Ashland City, TN, it is important to first seek medical attention for any injuries. Then, make sure to document the accident by taking photos, exchanging information with the other parties involved, and contacting the police to file a report.

How can a personal injury attorney help with a car accident case?

A personal injury attorney can help with a car accident case by providing legal representation, negotiating with insurance companies, gathering evidence, and advocating for fair compensation for injuries and damages sustained in the accident.

What are the common causes of car accidents in Ashland City, TN?

Common causes of car accidents in Ashland City, TN include distracted driving, speeding, reckless driving, impaired driving, inclement weather conditions, and road hazards. It's important to practice safe driving habits to prevent accidents.

How long do I have to file a personal injury claim after a car accident in Ashland City, TN?

The statute of limitations for filing a personal injury claim after a car accident in Ashland City, TN is typically one year from the date of the accident. It's important to consult with a personal injury attorney as soon as possible to understand the specific deadlines for your case.

What types of compensation can be sought in a car accident injury case?

In a car accident injury case, compensation may be sought for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, property damage, and other related damages. A personal injury attorney can help assess the full extent of damages and pursue fair compensation.

Our Reviews Serving Clients since 2002 
  • Exceeded Expectations!

    I can not say enough good things about Rhonda Crabtree and her staff. She exceeded expectations by far.

    - Stephanie L.
  • A Great Experience

    I've never met a better attorney who knew how to take care of things!

    - Daniel B.
  • She is Phenomenal

    She is a beast in the courtroom and the most kind-hearted human outside.

    - Former Client

Why You Need A Personal Injury Attorney

When you’re involved in a vehicle crash that’s caused by another person’s negligence, it’s likely that the responsible insurance company will offer you a quick settlement on the condition that you waive your right to pursue further damages. When you’re injured and facing mounting medical bills, this fast money is very appealing, but in reality, it’s a cheap way for the insurance company to dispense with your claim. An experienced personal injury attorney will seek damages not only for your medical expenses, but also for your lost wages, damaged property, pain and suffering, and any other funds that you’ve expended as a result of another person’s negligence.

Is Tennessee a No Fault Car Accident State?

Tennessee is an at-fault state, which indicates that the driver found to be at fault for a car accident is liable for paying for the property damages and personal injuries that resulted from the car accident. 

Drivers must own personal injury protection (PIP) insurance in a no-fault state. PIP insurance pays for the driver's medical expenses, however of who is at fault for the car accident. Tennessee does not require drivers to carry PIP insurance. 

If you are involved in an auto accident in Tennessee, you should contact your insurance company as soon as possible. Your insurance company will help you file an accident claim with the other driver's insurance company, or they will pay for your damages if you are not at fault. 

You should contact our car accident attorney if you have any questions about car accidents in Tennessee. Our attorney can help you to understand your legal rights and to file a claim if you have been injured in a car accident.

If you’ve been injured in any type of motor vehicle crash on the Tennessee roadways, seek medical attention, cooperate with the police investigation, and then contact a competent personal injury lawyer—one like Rhonda R. Crabtree.

Rhonda R. Crabtree’s law office is in located Ashland City, but also serves clients in Nashville, Clarksville, Davidson County, Humphreys County, Dixon County, Stewart County, Houston County, Cheatham County, Montgomery County, Robertson County, Sumner County, and Hickman County. To contact a knowledgeable and experienced Tennessee motor vehicle accident personal injury attorney with a proven track record of success, call 615-235-1564.

Contact Us Today to Get Started

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy
  • Compassionately Aggressive
    Rhonda R. Crabtree doesn't shy away from a fight; she's a caring advocate and a bulldog in the courtroom.
  • Communicative With Clients
    We communicate at every step of the process; you'll never be left wondering where your case stands.
  • Practicing Over 20 Years
    We've been advocating for clients since 2002, and our extensive experience means we know the way forward.
  • Creative Approach
    We care deeply about every case, and we'll use creative strategies to help win for you.